Design Thinking Workshop at Center for Nonprofit Management 6/1/2016
Hey Los Angeles! We're bringing our design methodology for innovation to Center for Nonprofit Management on June 1, 2016! This 8-hour workshop will be led by verynice Design Strategists, Marlon Fuentes and Megan Tremelling, and will walk participants through the practice of design thinking and how it’s applied in a nonprofit business setting. Participants will walk away with concrete recommendations for changing the way their organization approaches problem solving and learn the tools and strategies necessary to go from stakeholder needs to viable business models with our popular Models Of Impact method!
verynice workshop | Strelka Institute, Moscow, Russia.
Snapshot of the day!
- Explore the different managerial mindsets required to think like a designer
- Practice the tools and skills verynice uses to understand human needs in order to inform the production of new products, services, and ideas.
- How to interview “need knowers”
- How to encapsulate real human experiences
- Mapping to help identify the good and bad experiences of your stakeholders
- How to identify opportunities for design - Uncover areas worth pursuing
- Rapid ideation of new products and services - Bring your insights to life!
- Prototyping - Make it real!
- Testing methods - Going beyond gut instincts to real feedback
- Models of Impact - Design your own business model!
Bring Design Thinking to Your Organization
All of this in 8 hours? Sure! We tailor design thinking education to fit your conference theme, corporate retreat, or 1-on-1 experience. To learn more about our work and start the conversation, click below! We'll follow up with next steps for customizing an engagement to fit your needs.