This weekend, we’re kicking off our first weekend session with Ashoka’s Catapult program at Stanford University—but we’re still recruiting volunteers for the Harvard University [November 15], and University of Pennsylvania [November 8] sessions to lead a one-day brand workshop for Ashoka’s Catapult students.
Ashoka is the largest global network of social entrepreneurs and platform for those looking to enact change. Their Catapult program is an intensive, four-month startup incubator, providing participants with an immersive experience during which they must build, pitch, fund, and launch a venture. Last year’s inaugural program helped 33 youth from around the world to develop and scale 8 enterprises, generating over $100K to date.
If you're interested in joining our volunteer team for Ashoka's Catapult launch, here's what we're looking for and what you can expect:
What to expect:
- You will facilitate an in-person branding workshop in each host university where Ashoka’s Catapult will take place. That means, you’ll need to physically be present at: Harvard or the University of Pennsylvania.
- We are recruiting 6 volunteers in each state.
- verynice will provide a workshop curriculum you can use as a guide.
We are looking for:
- Design rockstars who are awesome at branding, logo/identity systems, and brand story telling.
- Someone with a strong graphic design background who wants to inspire young entrepreneurs support them in building a brand for their new startup.
- Product/business development knowledge is a plus.